Sign in to follow this  
ouchmyfinger

Need Pattern For Funeral Sign Thing Asap, Please Help

gf's grandpa just passed away and they don't have a lot of money for a funeral so i wanted to make a guest log, or whatever they call it in the funeral business. if anyone knows a good pattern for this or where i can find one please chime in

i gotta have this done asap

thanks everyone

Why don't you go to the funeral home and ask them if you can have one or buy one from them and then cover it if you want. That seems like it would be the easiest and fastest, all of the pages will be there already.

I do a bunch of them. The pages are nealry all three ring standard binders. Occasionally there to spiral bond one used. Just use a strandard three ring 1-1/2" binder. Use tyhose dimesions or slightly larger, cut off the vinly and use the siffeners. Drill the rivets on the binder clip and a stard Chicago screw will work.

I do a bunch of them. The pages are nealry all three ring standard binders. Occasionally there to spiral bond one used. Just use a strandard three ring 1-1/2" binder. Use tyhose dimesions or slightly larger, cut off the vinly and use the siffeners. Drill the rivets on the binder clip and a stard Chicago screw will work.

thanks, i was going to design my own pages and have them printed out, the cheapest one i found was like 40 bucks and if I'm just going to use the pages the i dunno. i wanted to do the pages a little smaller than the 3 ring to leave some room for some tooling or something like that, i didn't know if this was common practice but everything i have researched has been just a basic notepad,

Condolences for your loss.