Sign in to follow this  
Celtic Maiden

Greetings from a newbie

Greetings to everyone.

I am new to leather working. about 2 months.

I am currently making leather masks and waist cinchers.

I look forward to learning from all of you.

Attached is one of my first masks.

Sarah

autumnman.jpg

post-12861-126084672814_thumb.jpg

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to Leatherworker.net. That's a great looking mask, both the style and the color. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Welcome to the forum. Nice work for two months.

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the forum. Nice work for two months.

Happy Holidays!

Thank you both so much. I am a crafter/artisan in alot of different areas. ( Mostly candle, soap, bath products, jewelry making and painting.) I had been wanting to add something new to my repituare for a while. I love the look leahter and am hoping to add a few other types to work on. I may attempt to do some journals and maybe some bracers and frogs for holding swords, knives, etc. I love using all the nifty tools and being able to get creative.

Thank you both so much. I am a crafter/artisan in alot of different areas. ( Mostly candle, soap, bath products, jewelry making and painting.) I had been wanting to add something new to my repituare for a while. I love the look leahter and am hoping to add a few other types to work on. I may attempt to do some journals and maybe some bracers and frogs for holding swords, knives, etc. I love using all the nifty tools and being able to get creative.

Hi Sarah and welcome to LW! Nice work. Steve

Hello Sarah glad you are here and I loved seeing the fine mask you have made. This is a great forum and filled with friendly supportive fellow craftspeople. I am looking forward to seeing and hearing of your future projects.

Tim