Sign in to follow this  
Tkleather1

Not Leather but western

Hey guys and gals, Here are some Christmas presents that I made up. I know that they are not Leather but they are western. FEEL FREE TO MOVE IF NEEDED.

Some pictures first with the lights off

Lamps 3.jpg

And now with the lights on

3 Lit Lamps.jpg

These are all fifth size bottles and the two on the outside are a square shade but you cant tell that from the pictures.

I have made about a dozen of these but they all got shipped before I got a chance to take a picture of any of them, The half gallon ones are just awsome evem with a plain shade and no art. Sorry I dont have any pictures of those but feel free to let me know what you think of em anyway.

Tim Worley

TK-Leather

post-9593-12599036146_thumb.jpg

post-9593-125990366371_thumb.jpg

I like, but is it more fun to empty the bottles or to make the lamp?

I like, but is it more fun to empty the bottles or to make the lamp?

I dont know that one might be a toss up!evillaugh.gifcheers.gif

I like them!!!

Tim,

A while back I bid on a Crown Royal bag quilt at a benefit auction and now this. Nice idea, and you can justify making more from the environmental angle. Just think of all those bottles who would languish in some landfill. Good idea, and tip of the hat to your creativity for the project and your taste in raw materials. Cheers, Let 'er buck!!

Tim,

A while back I bid on a Crown Royal bag quilt at a benefit auction and now this. Nice idea, and you can justify making more from the environmental angle. Just think of all those bottles who would languish in some landfill. Good idea, and tip of the hat to your creativity for the project and your taste in raw materials. Cheers, Let 'er buck!!

You know that is why I chose those, So they wouldnt sit in a landfill and not because they are my version of lucky charms ( magically delicious). haha and thank you.

Thats right folks LET er buck