fremsn

Greetings Everyone!

Greetings everyone!

I am new to the Leather Trade, and have just became really interested in it about 4 months ago, and am interested in learning all that I can. A lot of my studies so far have been through the internet, because of being on a deployment it has been hard to get anything to out to me to really work on, and I am dying to get home to start work on a few projects that I have in mind. So if anyone has any words of wisdom for me please do tell, especially when it comes to what tools an apprentice should look at buying first.

Fremsn,

Welcome to leatherworker.net. This is a great place to learn and improve you skill in any area of leather work. Looking forward to seeing some of your work when youy get home.

Hey fremsn,

WELCOME! What Branch are you in? Got a son that will be deploying with NSW 7 on this 2nd go 'round. Glad you have an interest in leathercraft and we look forward to helping you. You will find some amazing talent in many different disciplines. You'll learn alot hanging out with this gang!

Does your name, "fremsn", mean what I think it means or something entirely different?

Indy :cheers:

Edited by indypbear

Hey fremsn,

WELCOME! What Branch are you in? Got a son that will be deploying with NSW 7 on this 2nd go 'round. Glad you have an interest in leathercraft and we look forward to helping you. You will find some amazing talent in many different disciplines. You'll learn alot hanging out with this gang!

Does your name, "fremsn", mean what I think it means or something entirely different?

Indy :cheers:

I am in the Navy, been in for about 16 years now, and currently stationed in VA. If you guessed that "fremsn" means Freemason then you have guessed correct.

Welcome Brother.......... :grouphug5vj5: