HMW

Wanted - Amy Roke Prickling Irons

Hi Everyone,

I am in the market for a set of 8 or 9 SPI prickling iron. Having read through some of the discussion on this topic from this forum, I am interested in getting a set from Amy Roke. Unfortunately, I was unable to get anyone to respond from the seller (based on their instruction to send email). Does anyone know if there's another way to get in contact with them or a distributor/dealer? Thanks for your help in advance!

I sent them an email 4 months ago. They responded to me on Sunday.... its a shame too cause i ended up buying some irons from another maker. Here is the email they sent me:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our irons.

We have the following size now.

2.7mm (#10)

3.0mm (#9)

3.38mm (#8)

And there are 2,5,8,12teeth available currently.
The price will be:
2 teeth =(34USD)
5 teeth =(78USD)
8 teeth =(126USD)
12 teeth =(160USD)

We use Paypal to do the payment worldwide.

It will take around 3-4.5 weeks for the production.

Shipping to US/UK will take 34USD for example. Our carrier is EMS.

If you are interested in our iron, please state your order, address & telephone for cost calculation.

Please do not hesitate to ask me if there is any question. Many thanks!

Best regards, Atelier Amy Roke

Thanks Krominix! Do you have their email, I sent them another email to the following address... atelieramyroke@hotmail.com. Not sure if your received an email from that address. Thanks again!

Are you guys still looking for Amy Roke from China? I can get in touch with them. Please PM me for further info.

I was but I'm not anymore. I ended up purchasing irons from Muxi Leather because amy roke didnt respond.

I have moved on as Amy Roke did not respond until recently.

Such a shame because from what I've seen they're extremely good. An artisan called Peter Nitz who's leather work is amazing has used Vergez Blanchard for years only to try out the Amy Rokes and change over. I've been in contact with them and also received the same email above with pricing etc. I also sent another email asking when they'll have a website so we can purchase...they responded saying it was in the works.

They seem to be the only company that has actually challenged a nearly 200 year old brand and succeeded. Let's hope they will follow through with good customer service!