Kash

Leather Hole Punch Giveaway

Hi everybody!

My name is Kash and I just started manufacturing high quality leather hole punches. These hole punches are amazing! They are beautifully crafted and super heavy duty. I am going to start selling them on Amazon and I would like to offer 10 of them for free on this forum, in exchange for your honest review on Amazon.

There is absolutely no catch or money needed. If you are interested in getting my leather hole punch for free for leaving an unbiased amazon review, please leave your email below or private message me. I will provide you with a 100% off amazon coupon code that you can use. Everything is handled through Amazon, so you know this is legit.

I am a small business and honestly need reviews to spread the word about how great this leather hole punch. The best way to do this is to let people that are passionate about leather crafts to try it out. The only thing that Amazon might charge you for is shipping, so it's preferable that you are an amazon prime member that way you get free shipping.

If you have any questions please let me know! I only have 10 of these to give away for free so serious inquiries please. Thanks again!

Hi Kash

Have sent you a PM.

Regards

Stephen Ward

Kash,

Sent you a PM.

Rohn

Kash,

Pm sent

Pm sent,

Colt

pm sent, thanks for the offer...george

JR Leather jeffzerah@gmail.com

PM sent, looking forward to trying the punch.

Mike

Kash,

Great idea when your store is up. Post a link in tools section see who else is intrested in your punches for retail buy, a good punch is a leather shops best friend.

Sent a PM

I wonder how many more are going to PM him and then post that they've sent a PM. His toolbar must be all red...

Oh forgot to mention, I was the first to send a PM :rofl: but thought he'd be smart enough to notice the red flag and the pop-up message.

Edited by Thor

Hi everybody!

My name is Kash and I just started manufacturing high quality leather hole punches. These hole punches are amazing! They are beautifully crafted and super heavy duty. I am going to start selling them on Amazon and I would like to offer 10 of them for free on this forum, in exchange for your honest review on Amazon.

There is absolutely no catch or money needed. If you are interested in getting my leather hole punch for free for leaving an unbiased amazon review, please leave your email below or private message me. I will provide you with a 100% off amazon coupon code that you can use. Everything is handled through Amazon, so you know this is legit.

I am a small business and honestly need reviews to spread the word about how great this leather hole punch. The best way to do this is to let people that are passionate about leather crafts to try it out. The only thing that Amazon might charge you for is shipping, so it's preferable that you are an amazon prime member that way you get free shipping.

If you have any questions please let me know! I only have 10 of these to give away for free so serious inquiries please. Thanks again!

Thank you all so much! We've been overwhelmed with all the responses and are going through them right now and replying to everyone. I've already run out of products that I can give away but if you'd like to be notified for any future giveaways, please PM me your email address. Thanks again to everyone!

Thanks Kash, ordered and since I am a prime member my order total was $0.00. Now that's an amazing deal.

Karina

Can you put a link up so one can go to Amazon and see what you are selling?

I hope this punch works well. In the past, you get two kinds of rotary hole punches at tack stores. The cheap ones which the punch and the brass backing pad never lined up, or the more expensive ones that you needed a crow bar to work the rotary dial and pair of welding gloves because doing it bare handed would pinch the shit out of your hands.

Edited by Colt W Knight

So sorry to the people that weren't able to get the 100% coupon code. Check back tomorrow and I will post the link for the listing along with a percentage off coupon code for the people that are still interested. Thank you to everyone for their participation.

Kash

I was too slow on this one... I'd like to hear about how they look and work

Grrrrrrrrrrrr - got to start reading this in the mornings!

Not to sound cynical, but why are you not posting the link? I'm sure everyone would like to see what you are selling.

Not to sound cynical, but why are you not posting the link? I'm sure everyone would like to see what you are selling.

There used to be a link posted by Colt last night. Now sorry, but this gives it a bad taste.

There used to be a link posted by Colt last night. Now sorry, but this gives it a bad taste.

Yeah, I was a bit skeptical at first, with no link or even a pic of the hole punch. At this point I'm thinking it's more than Phishy.

I was sent the link to my email address. I went to Amazon and looked at the punch. It looks like the regular hand held rotary punch with a better grip, but the reason I was interested was because two of the punches are oval. Haven't seen that on a rotary punch before. (Not saying they are not out there, just saying I haven't seen one.) The coupon code was for 100% off just like she said, and because I am a Amazon Prime member, I get two day shipping free so my total cost was $0.00. Not sure how this could be a scam, but either way it costs me nothing.

I would post the link again, but since someone said Colt posted it and apparently it was taken down, I won't do that, but the poster did say that she would post a link today with a discount code for those still interested so lets see if that happens. If not, right not Amazon said mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. If it arrives tomorrow as scheduled, I will post pics of mine for all to see.

Karina