Sign in to follow this  
woolfe

Something A Little Different

I know this has nothing to do with holsters or leatherworking. I'm only sharing it here because I thought other holster makers might like the idea or even want to use the targets themselves. The idea was not totally mine it was a spin off of my GF's idea and I thought it sounded like fun. I made a bunch of printable targets and posted them on my website. 70 to be exact. Also found out I'm not the first to do this. There are lots of free printable targets out there. Figured it could be good advertisement. Anyways feel free to use the idea or targets yourselves. Enjoy!

http://woolfegunleat...page=page&id=13

Edited by woolfe

Wow...simple..but a great idea!

X2 good idea , also if anyone needs it I have the M-4 / M16 zero target in a printable format ,

Great idea!

Why not take it One step further and include a few of them with every Holster purchase. Then you have a better chance of getting them used at the range, youve done all the work for them already :)

Why not take it One step further and include a few of them with every Holster purchase. Then you have a better chance of getting them used at the range, youve done all the work for them already :)

BINGO! What a great idea. useful and a hook that will get your holsters noticed.