masterdirtbag

Eco-Flo Professional Water-Stain Help Needed.

Hi Guys and girls

I have been enjoying leather craft for about a year now I would like your help and advice, I have just started of use your Eco-Flo Professional Water-stain. I have in the past used your Eco-Flo Leather Dyes & Stains and have found them to be great but i decided to try your Pro range as I have started to sell a few small items. I have just finished my first item a note book case for a friend using the pro range and when closing the case for the first time a lighter stripe has appeared down the bend. I have not had this problem with the Eco-Flo Leather Dyes & Stains range and have had a wallet i made for my self in my pocket for about 4 months and it is still the same finish as the day I made the item. I have watched the online video and have followed their instructions. could you please recommend any tips and tricks for the pro range to stop this lightening of the dye when bent? Any help you can offer would be great.

Thanks for your help.

David.

Use a good penetrating stain like Angelus ,buy better leather, dampen the leather and bend it prior to finishing when using the Eco Flo..

Edited by Tree Reaper