deloid

Lacing Pattern Help?

I'd like to learn this pattern. does anyone know what it is called and where i might find a tutorial?

Thanks!

post-9405-052346500 1336446033_thumb.jpg

post-9405-011024300 1336446045_thumb.jpg

Hi:

You are going to die when I tell you this but that looks like a blanket stitch with 2 stitches going in each lacing hole.

here's a tutorial on youtube

This might be a better demo for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QQovb4SGyo

Edited by Sylvia

Hi:

You are going to die when I tell you this but that looks like a blanket stitch with 2 stitches going in each lacing hole.

You must be right Sylvia. I was confused by the edge line as it looks like a twist but it must be the double stitch.

Thanks you very much!

Dean

Hi:

Sylvia,

I just found out that the person that made that piece calls it a modified Spanish braid lace. I can't find anything on this.

Dean

Sylvia,

I just found out that the person that made that piece calls it a modified Spanish braid lace. I can't find anything on this.

Dean

:D Gee that's interesting because I thought all Laced edges were "Spanish Braid" LOL

Seriously though.. it's a blanket stitch.

I'm fighting a migraine now. If I have time today, I'll experiment a little for you. I think it can be done with two needles, I just have to spend some time with it.

Also PM me your email... I think I have something in pdf that you might like to have.

Syl