ShortBBL

Cobra 4 And That Steve Guy!

I just gotta say it. I bought the Cobra 4 with EPS, because I read many reviews on here about how this Steve guy is such a great guy to deal with... he'll make everything right if you ever have an issue etc etc.... Blah blah blah.

Well! I got my Cobra 4 two days ago. I had a few questions on set up and tension etc. Yeah, so, I called this guy up several times... not always during normal business hours either and guess what!? He was always very willing to help.... knew exactly what I needed to do to get it all set up right and wow.... you guys/gals were right!!

Steve, you're very good at what you do and I am so glad that I found this site and learned of you and the Cobra machines before I bought something else!

I LOVE my Cobra!

Thanks a lot Steve! You are THE person to buy and the COBRA is THE machine!

I'll be a longtime customer!

Jon

Edited by ShortBBL

I just gotta say it. I bought the Cobra 4 with EPS, because I read many reviews on here about how this Steve guy is such a great guy to deal with... he'll make everything right if you ever have an issue etc etc.... Blah blah blah.

Well! I got my Cobra 4 two days ago. I had a few questions on set up and tension etc. Yeah, so, I called this guy up several times... not always during normal business hours either and guess what!? He was always very willing to help.... knew exactly what I needed to do to get it all set up right and wow.... you guys/gals were right!!

Steve, you're very good at what you do and I am so glad that I found this site and learned of you and the Cobra machines before I bought something else!

I LOVE my Cobra!

Thanks a lot Steve! You are THE person to buy and the COBRA is THE machine!

I'll be a longtime customer!

Jon

Well, we ALWAYS here when things do not go well, and RARELY hear when thing do. Glad to see there are still good people out there providing service and people who appreciate it.

Well, we ALWAYS here when things do not go well, and RARELY hear when thing do. Glad to see there are still good people out there providing service and people who appreciate it.

Agreed. A very nice post... Thanks for sharing, Jon.

Agreed. A very nice post... Thanks for sharing, Jon.

No problem! You know, I don't know Steve from Adam... but the guy is exacly how everyone has posted... he is very knowledgable and has the best customer service I can remember ever getting!

It's just fair to let people know that if they want great service AFTER the sale, as well as before/during.... Steve is it.

:thumbsup:

No problem! You know, I don't know Steve from Adam... but the guy is exacly how everyone has posted... he is very knowledgable and has the best customer service I can remember ever getting!

It's just fair to let people know that if they want great service AFTER the sale, as well as before/during.... Steve is it.

:thumbsup:

Thank you Jon, what do I owe you for that? (Ha Ha), Steve

Thank you Jon, what do I owe you for that? (Ha Ha), Steve

Just many years of the same type of service that you've already been giving me and others!

Thanks Steve!

Jon

I've got to admit that Steve is always willing to help when needed. I've had my Cobra 4 for about a month now and of course had a lot of questions and concerns at first. By the way, I'm really enjoying the machine!He has always been there to answer my questions and help me out. I'm sure he will remember my name for years to come with all of the calls with questions I've had. Thanks for the patience Steve..

Gary

There is a lot of "stuff" that has to be done to get a heavy duty leather stitcher into optimal sewing condition, for the thick, dense leather they are meant to sew. Steve Tayrien is one of the few on this forum who have the background, knowledge and will power to do so on each machine they sell. That is a commodity that is appreciated by everybody who invests a large sum of money in one of his awesome sewing machines.

Take notice of the dealers who respond directly to posts made on this forum, to people seeking assistance with problems operating or adjusting a Cobra, Cowboy, or Campbell-Randall stitcher (and other brands). Some companies are silent when a customer posts for help with one of their machines. I think about the poor guys who bought Tacsew machines and got no help from importers or dealers. Yes, the machines were less expensive than a Cowboy or Cobra, but, where was the help and parts when they cried out? SILENT

Price should not be the final determination when choosing a true leather sewing machine. A brand new machine, that is fully warranted and supported by a real person, is much more worth the money than a used, possibly abused upholstery, or garment machine that has to be kit-bashed in order to sew even 1/4" of holster leather together. Those industrial machines strain to sew with #207 thread on top only. A top of the line Cobra or Cowboy machine will handle up to #415 thread, as do the unbelievably awesome Campbell-Randall needle and awl stitchers. And, they last a lifetime.

Just my 2 cents worth

I agree with you Wizcrafts! If Steve did not reply to questions and wouldn't help on the phone, I would still be scratching my head! Customer service AFTER the sale is what makes a company great. Lame service.. lame company.

Steve gets it done!