I'm sure you guys are getting sick of my distressed/aged/beat-up lookin' stuff, especially when compared to the beautiful things you all make, but here it is anyway. This is a dee-ring belt for a stylist friend of ours--I'm in the process of making a matching holster for her shears/comb :P. Dorky, I know. Anyway, she said she wanted it to look similar to that "acid bath" cuff I made some weeks ago, so that's the kind of look I went for. 7-8oz horsehide leather, hand stamped, dyed, and distressed, and barely burnished on the edges.

2i27ugw.jpg

54t1uf.jpg

25uk7ly.jpg

3509h8o.jpg

And for good measure, a bracelet and keyfob of the same style:

10msys2.jpg

2ryhkia.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

~Noah

Thats pretty cool. Good looking nack you got there.

Hey if its what they want give it to them, much easier then arguing :lol:

looks cool Noah! I have a D-ring belt i love made out of cotton, but I always wanted to do one out of leather, very well done man!!

Eric

NoahL.... the belt looks great............."Different Strokes for Different Folks"

NoahL.... the belt looks great............."Different Strokes for Different Folks"

:cheers::16:

Ray

That's Now Generation!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thank you, all! While I'm waiting for shears I can use to mold the little holster to go with this belt, I'm working on a nice, plain brown belt, and then a coworker of mine may want a plain black one, so we'll see how those go. I promise, I am burnishing edges on stuff that isn't distressed, and I'll prove it with pictures one of these days :P