Troy1

Wtb Campbell Cyclone

Hi All,

Looking for a Campbell Cyclone, I know they're very rare and hard to find, and I'd probably be better off playing the lottery, but I thought if there was a shot it would be here on leatherworker.net. Anyway I know there are a few shops with them out there, I'm looking for one in any condition. If you have one or know of anyone and can lend a hand in leading me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks Much!

Is this the same machine as a Campbell Harness Machine?

The cyclone is similar yet different, the cyclone was the top of the line model. The Campbell machine is my second choice, do you know of one? Thanks for the reply. Troy

I am going to look at a used one for sale at a company that is closed, I have not seen it yet but they told me it was a Campbell.How can I tell the difference?

Old cow poke had a cyclone on here awhile back for sale, search it and you can see pictures, also if you google hunts harness there are a couple pictures of a cyclone there!

1333893381[/url]' post='242874']

I am going to look at a used one for sale at a company that is closed, I have not seen it yet but they told me it was a Campbell.How can I tell the difference?

Good luck on finding a cyclone, and if you do be prepared for sticker shock on the price if it is a good one! Another word of advice on the Campbell Hook and Awl stitchers is to make sure there is a clear title of ownership on the Ser.# of the machine! Many of the Campbell stitchers were leased and then never returned for whatever reason and Campbell still owns them! Just a word of caution, because no one wants to buy a machine and then when you need a part, find out you don't own the machine. Good luck again on your search again, and the regular Campbell stitchers are great machines and will run from $2500 to $7000 for a good one. I'm not for sure on this but a Campbell Cyclone can cost over $10,000!