simran

Singer #7 Parts

I am in search of a pedal stand for a Singer 7 class machine in any condition. Bent Broken or stolen. :deadsubject:

Thanks,

Edited by simran

I am in search of a pedal stand for a Singer 7 class machine in any condition. Bent Broken or stolen. :deadsubject:

Thanks,

Right emoticon simran. Don't think I've ever seen one. It probably used a heavier version of the standard old treadle with a couple of brackets to widen it. I think we have one somewhere here that houses a Singer 16 so I will see if I can dig it out.

Right emoticon simran. Don't think I've ever seen one. It probably used a heavier version of the standard old treadle with a couple of brackets to widen it. I think we have one somewhere here that houses a Singer 16 so I will see if I can dig it out.

I've never seen one myself but I was told by someone that they did come with them in the early days of the 7 class. I understand they had pedals like the early Singer harness stitchers; as opposed to a treadle type stand.

I've never seen one myself but I was told by someone that they did come with them in the early days of the 7 class. I understand they had pedals like the early Singer harness stitchers; as opposed to a treadle type stand.

I gave one of these stands away last september. The lady even travelled from interstate to pick it up. They are Pedal as opposed to Treadle.

Tony.

I gave one of these stands away last september. The lady even travelled from interstate to pick it up. They are Pedal as opposed to Treadle.

Tony.

Thanks for verifying the fact that they actually made one. My source was reputable but like I said; I'd never actually seen one.

Thanks for verifying the fact that they actually made one. My source was reputable but like I said; I'd never actually seen one.

The lady, who is a member of this forum is susan333. She may be able to post a photo of the stand as I can't find one.

Tony.

The lady, who is a member of this forum is susan333. She may be able to post a photo of the stand as I can't find one.

Tony.

Tony,

I PM'd her. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

Thanks,