electrathon

What Did You Do With Leather, Today.

Today I worked on a female wallet. Finished most of the floral tooling, then moved on to covering the rest of it with basket weave.

Aaron

Today, I am finishing a belt and suspenders for one customer and starting two Kindle covers for another.

This morning I antiqued a notepad with a floral design on it. Once I seal it I'll start lacing. The picture isn't too good because I only took it with my iPod.

Bob

post-15714-055471900 1332170059_thumb.jp

Finished two sample guitar straps. Trimmed the lining, edged and coated, applied finish coats. Am now comparing the good and the bad.

Today I finished a leather handle for a display case, started another leather handle for my product case, and stenciled the letters, and drew a pattern for a leather frame I'm making for my business registration that came Saturday. blush.gif

Today I gave out another Test and Evaluation holster / with mag carrier to a SWAT guy. He had Firearms training today so it will get tested right away. Will get feed back in a month or so. Another guy, saw the holster and asked for one for his S&W Performance Center gun. Put the pattern together, cut it out, glued, sewed and molded same. Its drying now.

Leather fix...

Today I finished 2 pick pouches, sprayed the guitar strap with dye and skived some more leather for the next batch of pouches. Oh and I started a batch of vinegaroon. And talk to a guy about making an accordian strap.

:head_hurts_kr:

Today I finished the wallet I had been working on, YEA.

post-2349-084171200 1333081730_thumb.jpg

Edited by electrathon

Wow Aaron, that's beautiful. I worked on a billfold I'm making for me, but mostly just grumbled at it :-)

Wow Aaron, that's beautiful. I worked on a billfold I'm making for me, but mostly just grumbled at it :-)

Thank you.

I guess grumbeling can count on doing someting with leather too. LOL

Honestly this is the first day I HAVEN'T worked in probably a month. But it doesn't seem like work really but relaxes me. But I've been on this computer all day when I was home, and made a couple stabs at some products but just a flighty day, LOL. I did carry a cabinet upstairs to start storing things in. OK, yeah I mostly grumbled....:-)

Today I made a leather patch for a custom Guitar strap. Engraved .015 deep then Acrylic filled.:cowboy:

Stitch~

post-25445-097153100 1333095014_thumb.jp

Today I made a leather patch for a custom Guitar strap. Engraved .015 deep then Acrylic filled.:cowboy:

Stitch~

Beautiful....your work and the sentiment. Cheryl

Today (and still) I worked on my billfold I'm making. I managed to vinegaroon some leather accidentally, and right now I'm painting the back part of my billfold. I matted it before this.

Yesterday i made a prototype pocket penny pouch which i hope with a little bit of tweaking will become a viable little product.

Today i managed to finish off stitching the suede strip around my wallet ready for folding inside to make the rolled edges (a la KK's tutorial) - now i need to fix the guts in place and choose a nice shiny satin liner...hmmm red or purple or blue?

I'm working on a billfold for me per KK too right this second, but you sure wouldn't know it, Cheryl

finally posted the results of my previous post -

My first bi-fold wallet

oh, i also just made a little pouch for my car door actuator as its knackered and falling apart!

Personalize Patch for a Cymbal Case.

post-1906-023174900 1334167578_thumb.jpg

I have been beading all day on the front of a bridal corset. The leather is a light weight cream leather with tiny gold sparkles on it.

post-14805-046638200 1334172671_thumb.jp

Stitch~

EC??!! that couldn't be for.....Eric Clapton? could it?

LOL

I finished up a leather belt buckle and white In the Eye of a Horse I started yesterday.

I finished up 15 rifle slings and started some dog collars for next weeks sales. Almost forgot I have two saddles repaired and ready for the customer too. Excellent week.

I finished up a leather belt buckle and white In the Eye of a Horse I started yesterday.

I molested the leather at Tandy, got a free 3D stamp and got hugged by Tandy clerk. :) Then I came home and burnished edges.

and got hugged by Tandy clerk. :) .

One of the best parts of going in to Tandy is getting hugged. Leather girls and huggs, mmmm.

Aaron

One of the best parts of going in to Tandy is getting hugged. Leather girls and huggs, mmmm.

Aaron

lol, love the girls at my local Tandy!!! heh, they so rock... they had some stuff set aside for me because they knew I was coming in today for the 'Open House'.

I started on the tank and fender bib project today. Just getting the general layout going and seeing what is going to work before putting pattern to leather.