raysouth

Shoe Shining Equipment-----------

Time for me to move on and begin moving out some additional items from shop. I have a very nice, like new, complete pro shoe shining station. A high mounted cushioned chair on large pedestal that has two storage drawers, vibrating seat and remote control. Can't remember if it has a heating element but will attempt to look next trip to shop.

In addition, there are two cast iron units that attach to wall if you prefer to shine while not on a foot. They are great.

The station would have to be picked up in Opelika, Alabama and assistance would be needed to disassemble and load as it is quite large throne style unit.

Units are originally @ $4,000.00 and this one is as good as new but priced far less than the new price. Had hoped to place it in operation but physical limitations got in the way, as they sometimes do.

Would prefer to sell all of my shoe related items as a lot, including shoe and boot stretchers from various manufacturers, as well as a nice collection of polish, sole edging, etc.

If this is something of interest, please send me a pm to discuss details.

God Bless.

Ray

Have figured out how to scan pics of some shoe shine items I have listed and just attached to this post and hope they can be viewed. Please pm any questions you may have.

God Bless.

Ray

shoeshinebutler.pdf

collinsshoeshinestand.pdf

How much for the cast iron wall mount units? Do you have any moccasin clamps?