Sign in to follow this  
chancey77

Iphone Case/wallet

Client wanted an Iphone case and wallet so this is what I did:)

Panther Head original artwork by me and some of my signature works the straight razor and arrows! And some spider webs to catch his calls::: hahahahahaha ROLFLMAO!

Triple Loop Stitched and I had to add a snap I was hoping I wouldn't have to, but if where any wider it wouldn't slide right into any pocket and it needed it to stay shut better with a bunch of cards stuffed into it.

So there it is!

I made the lime green dye...I was very happy with the contrast between Red Brown blues red black dyes and the lime green it look s pretty hot! I did use a slight bit of silver paint in the web and blade, but the rest is all dye!

I always loved that Mopar Lime Green! Now I have made a sweet batch!

And I gave some to PL01 as well when we met a few days ago! So enjoy PAUL:) That is some home brew!!!!!!

post-28433-064246300 1333152745_thumb.jp

post-28433-051692500 1333152751_thumb.jp

post-28433-079506700 1333152755_thumb.jp

Edited by chancey77

Very cool Chancey!! Nice color combinations too! What did you use to make the lime green dye?

Man, you gotta give me the recipe for that dye :)

I'm going to master that triple loop tomorrow hopefully

Very cool Chancey!! Nice color combinations too! What did you use to make the lime green dye?

It was easy!

I just mixed some dyes until they where the way I liked it.

Yellow Dye Base. Add a drop of blue until i came up with a count i could multiply into a jar size.

I didn't make it from scratch, but mixing colors to come up with something original is always fun:)

I'm going to master that triple loop tomorrow hopefully

Just like the double you just follow the instructions here and you will have it in 5 seconds! Instead of just going through the X you push through the loop before so 2 in the front and 1 on the back side and that makes a 3 stitch loop:)

http://www.kingsmerecrafts.com/page97.html

Just like the double you just follow the instructions here and you will have it in 5 seconds! Instead of just going through the X you push through the loop before so 2 in the front and 1 on the back side and that makes a 3 stitch loop:)

http://www.kingsmere...com/page97.html

Oh yeah, I've got the lacing and stitching for leathercraft pdf on my desktop - with that page open right now even. Basically the same but some of the pictures are a little clearer and there's some better information on how to end some of them, like ending the double loop when you're not going all the way around. For some reason Tandy didn't find that important to tell people even though it was a requirement for their own kit piece.

And I gave some to PL01 as well when we met a few days ago! So enjoy PAUL:) That is some home brew!!!!!!

And thanks for that thankyou.gifYou_Rock_Emoticon.gif, I'll try and use some for the April Challenge, whatever it turns out to be banana.gif

Oh yes, nearly forgot, that's a fine looking IPhone case/wallet thumbsup.gif

Oh yeah, I've got the lacing and stitching for leathercraft pdf on my desktop - with that page open right now even. Basically the same but some of the pictures are a little clearer and there's some better information on how to end some of them, like ending the double loop when you're not going all the way around. For some reason Tandy didn't find that important to tell people even though it was a requirement for their own kit piece.

AIn't that right! I figured it out once, but rarely do anything leather it seems, much less lacing. I figured it out once, how to end double loop without going around on a holster once, but if I tried it now.... I'd probably get p*ssed and break something!

Wallet/case looks great! Like seeing lacing done with slots rather than holes, so much cleaner looking.

Here is one with holes...it just depends on how big your holes are...

as far as ending without going all the way around...you just finish the last x loop and stick the lace into the underside of 4-5 X's and pull it through and cut the end...easy as pie.

post-28433-017684000 1333347570_thumb.jp