Sign in to follow this  
LTC

Need A Few Things Please

hello.. i am looking for a few items to try to expand into some different projects. hopefully someone can help me out. i'm a disabled veteran so I don't have a ton of money but i have a little cash saved up.

mainly looking for some horween scraps that would make nice watch bands.

could also use some 1/2" wide rawhide lace for button foundations.

finally, i'd like to find a used blanchard pricking iron. i am not picky. just hoping to pick up a good used one because i can't afford new prices on my limited income.

if you have any of these please pm me instead of posting in here. thanks for any help acquiring these things.

anyone have any of these things that i could buy please?

I wish I could help you out, but don't have any of that kind of scrap. The used Blanchard and older Dixon pricking irons rarely come available. Most are spoken for ahead of time with a shop retirement or closing. When they do come up, prices almost new cost. There have been some pretty good reviews on the Japanese made pricking irons here lately, and hopefully somebody has a link to them.

well i was hoping someone might help me out in finding some of these things for a reasonable price but i suppose that's just too much to ask. i don't have enough to buy brand new ones right now due to my disability situation. thanks

still need these items please

i am a disabled veteran, but i am not asking for a handout. i have a small amount of cash. i'm just asking for a fair deal please.

thanks

no one can help me out with this huh???????? :(

can't see that they have any horween scraps but thanks for the link anyway. figured folks on here would have a few small, tiny pieces i could buy off them to make some watchbands or a wallet or something.....pretty pathetic... :(