Tazer

Cowboy 4500 Leather Sewing Machine

New Cowboy CB4500 heavy duty sewing machine for leather harness, saddles, webbing, etc. Bought for anticipated contract but contract fell through. You get new machine which has round arm, servo motor, table/stand, additional flatbed tabletop piece and standard accessories. All is new as indicated and still have shipping boxes. See You Tube for videos of this model machine in action. Need to sell. Machine is located in Cape May, NJ. Asking $2,300.00 Call (609) 898-4282.

post-69997-0-30573200-1455142957_thumb.j

so your selling a 4500 for 95 less than new or do yours come with the 400 dollar accessories package

Hi, Here,s what I have as package CB4500, servo motor, led clamp on lite, wax pot, 2 bottles for oil, ,serrated and smooth feed dog, upper double toe ,upper single side 1 right 1 left, upper center foot 2sided teeth, upper center 2 sided smooth ,upper center foot left side teeth, lower plate 1 smooth & 1 with teeth, adjustable roller edge guide, additional flat bed table for round arm easy to remove or install, various needles, 4 bobbins, and 2 spools of thread. So there is the package. I,m not a leather person bought to sew truck tie down webbing and heavy vinyl. Which is within the capabilityof this machine. Bought machine 1/18/16 set it up used it one day before contract was lost. Nothing wrong with machine just don,t need it.

its what I'm looking for . your further than the dealer. and no support from the seller.

Ok Make offer

here's the truth of the matter I won't have my money till after the first if march and I need to see what shipping common carrier will run . my guess is at least 200. if I bought new it would run about 3000 and all the bows and whistles come with it. and if you go any lower ,you'd be better to pay the restocking fee. or have you had it longer than 30 days. its not that I don't want it ,but for any reason I have no one to go back on. so if every thing is true , then is 500 a big enough incentive. . what was the cost to have it shipped to you ?

What is 500 incentive? Figure the shipping from truck depot zip08360 standard pallet size 5 boxes max height 30 inch weight 300. Don,t use FedEx they are always high.

send me your phone number and we can talk

I wish I was ready to purchase. I want to add this machine to my shop one day.

Dawg Club Check your Dawg Club email

Dawg Club Check your Dawg Club email

Send to dtk321@aol.com did not receive any message.

resent to email address

Fireman contact me cjsmax@yahoo.com cowboy 4500

Machine has been sold for $2200.00 thanks