Sign in to follow this  
MadMorbius

Hand Of God Holster

I love Will Ghormley's patterns, and jumped on the HOG pattern when it became available locally. I was originally going to try the rust water technique, but went with Tandy Eco Flo Professional Waterstain, finish and conditioner. Here is the final holster. I'm still working on the belt.

IMG_5042sm.jpg

And here's a Black Canyon holster I just finished...a set actually, left and right hands, but only the right is shown here.

Appreciate any feedback.

IMG_50452m.jpg

I've been working with leather for about 6 months now, so any pointers are very welcome.

Great job. I as well really like the patterns that come out of Will Ghormley's shop...

Looks good and the waterstain turned out really nice. I just started on a "Hand of God " holster yesterday and am going to try the waterstain for the first time. What color is that you used? I had thought of not using the toe plug also and wasn't sure if it would affect the fit of a pistol. I don't own one myself yet so don't get to see how the fit will be. Thanks for posting that, looking forward to seeing the belt as well.