Leela Valley Leather

Do You Take Account Of A Company's Corporate Policy Before Dealing With Them?

This (for me) applies to a few companies, one electronics company makes the majority of their income from ICs (integrated circuits) that are designed for landmines, I avoid any products with components made by them.

In a similar vein, companies they try to impose the belief's of their owner/CEO/MD etc. on their employees. This has occurred once here (in Australia) where the company expected all employees to work national public holidays because the owner did not share the majority religion.

And I see it recently happened in the United States, with a well known hobby supply chain.

So the question is, are your purchasing habits influenced by the ethics and behaviour of a company?

Absolutly, I can not give companies my business if I know they don't comply with good ethics. I can't say I go out looking for it but then again, I will not forget what's in the news about their ethics either.

Yep, as a firearms enthusiast I won't use PayPal, and try to avoid EbAY at all costs due to their policies.

The only issue is that for every one of us that does care there are a thousand or so who don't.

Horn

As a concealed carry permit holder, I will not do business with anti-gun establishments. If you put a gun-free zone sign on your doors, I will go elsewhere.

As a concealed carry permit holder, I will not do business with anti-gun establishments. If you put a gun-free zone sign on your doors, I will go elsewhere.

Yes! Me too.......