Sign in to follow this  
John at Byson

Vintage Motorcycle Saddle

Have had an enquiry from a customer about re-making the saddle on his 1924 Douglas.

http://www.kynoch-douglas-parts.com/html/your%20douglas/1924%20TS%202-3-4HP%20Douglas%20motorcycle.htm

(mind the wrap)

My rapidly fading memory suggests that there was a really detailed article out there on the net laying out EXACTLY hoe to do this, but my Google-Fu is a poor as my memory and I can't find it. Anyone done this and care to share ? Anyone remember the article I mentioned ?

Anyone in the UK want the job ? We would be happy to have a crack ourselves given some instructions, but if someone already does this you could save me the trouble   :-)

Have had an enquiry from a customer about re-making the saddle on his 1924 Douglas.

http://www.kynoch-douglas-parts.com/html/your%20douglas/1924%20TS%202-3-4HP%20Douglas%20motorcycle.htm

(mind the wrap)

My rapidly fading memory suggests that there was a really detailed article out there on the net laying out EXACTLY hoe to do this, but my Google-Fu is a poor as my memory and I can't find it. Anyone done this and care to share ? Anyone remember the article I mentioned ?

Anyone in the UK want the job ? We would be happy to have a crack ourselves given some instructions, but if someone already does this you could save me the trouble   :-)