Hello all, well I made it back to the U.S. from the Philippines, CA to be exact. Well in between still moving things around and arranging my shop I have managed to make a few prototype holsters that are now being tried out in the field as we speak so I thought I'd share a picture of the with you. I can tell you that after a year and a half it sure feels good to beable to play with leather again. Please excuse the poor quality of the Picture as I still haven't unpacked my photo equip. yet so I took the pic with my daughters camera.

DSCN0328.jpg

Thanks for looking.......

Thanks guy's, I'm trying to get back in the saddle so to speak since I've not made anything for over 1.5 years. I need to order more supplies as I'm usuing what I had left over before I went to the Philippines. But anyway thanks for the kind comments.

Best,

Rhome

DGL

Hey Rhome, glad to see you're getting settled in. Nice job on the holsters and getting the prototypes into testing.

We're heading back in Feb so I'm closing up and will be transitioning just the same. take care! :)

Rhome

Nice looking rigs. Welcome back to the states.

Rhome,

Welcome back to the states. Now get busy and build some more cool holsters! :clapping:

Randy

Thanks everyone, Well I recieved a nice surprise today. My friend and I went to a gun store in Fresno CA today and was greeted with a warm welcome back from everyone that works there. I was also introduced to a couple of custumers and ended up selling 4 holsters, and to top that off, the manager offered me a wall in the store to hang my holsters for sale. I feel so blessed to have many good friends. I have a feeling that I'll be busy for awhile, and Shorts, I wish nothing but sucsess on your return Stateside. I'm positive you'll do great things and be very busy.

Best,

Rhome