michi

Pointer Hardware

Hi

We just repair a don leson reinmaker saddle and we like the hardware on it .

The makersign is 'Pointer'

Does anyone have the contact to this company?

Thanks in advance

Michi

from Westernsaddlery California Ranch, Austria, Europe

Hi

We just repair a don leson reinmaker saddle and we like the hardware on it .

The makersign is 'Pointer'

Does anyone have the contact to this company?

Thanks in advance

Michi

from Westernsaddlery California Ranch, Austria, Europe

Glenn Pointer is a bit and spur maker from Texas who also makes some very nice saddle hardware. Sometimes it takes a while to get it.

Glenn Pointer

P.O. box 163

Tuscola, Tx. 79562

(915) 554-7726

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Is it correct that he doesn't have a website?

As we are from Austria, it is not so easy for me, to go there and talk to him what I want.....

Or do you know any other supplier who could deliver real nice saddlehardware? Perhaps someone who has a website to order from?

michi

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Is it correct that he doesn't have a website?

As we are from Austria, it is not so easy for me, to go there and talk to him what I want.....

Or do you know any other supplier who could deliver real nice saddlehardware? Perhaps someone who has a website to order from?

michi

No Michi, I don't believe Glenn will have a web site.

Dave Andrews of Laguna Park Tx. also makes very nice saddle hardware. His business is called Andrews Bit and Spur Co. but he doesnt have a web site either.

Campbell Bit and spur does have a web site. I have seen saddle hardware they made but it was steel overlaid with silver. I don't know if they would make you any in stainless like the Pointer hardware.

Another option is Walsallhardware.com They make some saddle hardware that looks like the Pointer dees in stainless. I believe the #27 D is patterned after a Pointer D in the 3" size. They don't have a 3 1/2" to match it.

Hope that helps,

Troy West

Danny Pollard is a very well known bit, spur and hardware maker from Texas also. He makes some of the best rigging D's I have seen in stainless steel, all by hand. He will make them any size you want, and they are tapered and thin. He does have a website www.pollardbitsandspurs.com , however you can't order from the website..........but all his contact information is there. JW