Bob Blea

1000 Posts? How Did That Happen?

So this makes my 1000 post on LW.net. Somehow I think I've spent waaay to much time here! I do want to thank everyone here for all the good information and help that has answered my questions and helped me develop my knowledge and skills over the years. I'm very appreciative of all the people who have freely shared their skills and knowledge with others like myself that are trying to learn this art. I do think this is a great resource and home to some of the best craftsmen and craftswomen on the web. Thank you all!

Bob

Congrats on a milemark @ 1000. All of those 1000 that I have seen have been excellent. You skill is exceptional as is your ability to communicate what you are doing.

It's appreciated.

Thank you!

Bill

2010?! Man, I hope I'm still around in 4 years. Congrats on the 1k!

Congrats, we ought to have a certificate or something. As one who has been around from the start, Thank You!!! When this started and we hit 1000 members, we were thinking that we may be on to something. Time has proven it, due in total to each and everyone posting here..

Congrats on a milemark @ 1000. All of those 1000 that I have seen have been excellent. You skill is exceptional as is your ability to communicate what you are doing.

It's appreciated.

Thank you!

Bill

Thanks Bill! I take that as a fantastic compliment. I don't know about my skill levels but I'm very glad my communication is clear. That's part of what I do for my 'day' job so I take a lot of pride in that!

Congrats, we ought to have a certificate or something. As one who has been around from the start, Thank You!!! When this started and we hit 1000 members, we were thinking that we may be on to something. Time has proven it, due in total to each and everyone posting here..

I think it should be a gift certificate for one of your tools! :lol:

If it wasn't for the contributions from everyone that has ever posted on this site, I wouldn't know most of what I know today. The answers to just about every question are hidden in here somewhere, you just need to do a little digging. I am very thankful for all of this combined knowledge and wisdom.