Sign in to follow this  
Double U Leather

Yet Another Floral Portfolio Pad

Here's another floral portfolio. Seems like I've had a bunch of these ordered. Still hate my camera and the lighting, but oh well. This one turned out pretty nice. Not as nice as the last one I don't think, but sure a long stretch from some of the first ones!! I have some of my first items I ever tried with Sheridan in the shop. Holy cats!! I can't believe I even carried 'em out of the shop, let alone had anybody see them. Anyway, any critiques are always glady accepted. I want to go to the next level. Be blesses ya'll.

post-7660-012602600 1319676904_thumb.jpg

Wow! Great job. Very nice indeed! :thumbsup:

When ya gonna change yer name, HUH? Ya ain't no rookie!

Great job on the portfolio :)

Hilly

Thanks for the kind words ya'll.

Hilly...I've thought about changing my name. How about "Dead Cow Molester'? LOL

Thanks for the kind words ya'll.

Hilly...I've thought about changing my name. How about "Dead Cow Molester'? LOL

Naw. How 'bout leatherguru? Sounds more nicer. :)

well done! :)

im not much for the floral, but i really like the border... that must have taken some time. ;)

do you have any interior shots of the pad?

almac....I don't have any interior shots of this one. However, I posted another floral portfolio not too long ago that had some interior pics. This one and the other have the same insides.

Hilly.....leatherguru? That doesn't really fit near as well as Dead Cow Molester!! LOL. I'm quite aways from guru status. Maybe someday.

I think your work looks fantastic. I need to work hard to improve and get to YOUR level. Thanks for sharing.

Looks good. I know what you mean about the first works. I took my first photo album I ever tooled into a guy I knew for him to sew it on his machine. He said he'd do it, but that my tooling looked like a cabbage patch threw up on it. I was proud of it and I didn't think it was that bad. He was brutally honest and over the years has shown me quite a bit. The other day I came across that album and I thought to myself, kinda looks like a cabbage patch threw up on it. It's good to look back at how far you've come from time to time.