Sign in to follow this  
FameandJones

Belt Patterns?

I posted this on the pattern section but this seems to get the most traffic. Im looking for more belt patterns. Ive seen cactus pattern belts that i cant find patterns to and more sheridan styles. I have Chan Geers Sheridan style belt pattern book but thats all that seems to come up in a search. Anyone know of more patterns??

Thank you!

Krystal

Have you looked at "Belts Galore" by Al Stohlman or "Leather Secrets" by F.O. Baird. The first one is all about belts and has several designs that follow the Sheridan style. The second covers far more than just belts, but does have a section on belts and belt designs.

The other book you might want to look for is "Design Artistry" by F.O. Baird. This takes you through the process of building a design/pattern. Although he does not call it Sheridan Style, I think you will find that the basics of symmetry are the same and the floral patterns are very similar.

You may have to look around. My books date from the 1970's or earlier.

BillB

Have you looked at "Belts Galore" by Al Stohlman or "Leather Secrets" by F.O. Baird. The first one is all about belts and has several designs that follow the Sheridan style. The second covers far more than just belts, but does have a section on belts and belt designs.

The other book you might want to look for is "Design Artistry" by F.O. Baird. This takes you through the process of building a design/pattern. Although he does not call it Sheridan Style, I think you will find that the basics of symmetry are the same and the floral patterns are very similar.

You may have to look around. My books date from the 1970's or earlier.

BillB

Thank you so much. Ill look into those!!