misfit36

my first post/seat

hello everyone,

im brand new to this leather thing. one day i decided i didnt want to pay a crapload of money to someone for a seat that someone else probably has, so i mad my own. i made my own pan to get the shape i wanted and then went to town on the leather ( after practicing and learning what tools do what). im pleased with how it came out, but i know it can be improved and thats why im here. to learn . ive been browsin around ive seen some bitchin stuff.

its my take on the "Man's Ruin" tattoo:

people say i ruined my bike because of some of the stuff ive done, but i love it.

It is an angle grinder, inside of a beer mug, held by my ripped of hand( because most of my inspiration comes to me when i drink a few pints), with a wrench. And it says "Bike's Ruin",

sorry bout the long intro. Thanks

AJsCameraPix425.jpg

AJsCameraPix424.jpg

Nice job. isn't it satisfying to make that for your bike instead of buying it. Makes it that much cooler. That's the same reason I started out also. And most people that ride a bone stock bike always seem to say we've ruined ours with our own personal touches.

Scott

misfit - I love what you did with the lettering and how you matted the inside of it down. I think it looks great for your first seat. If you're happy with it, that's all that matters. Enjoy it!

TinyL