Lwleather

Chap Leather Pieces And Scraps

Not sure where to post this.. I have a bunch of chap leather scraps that need to find a good home. I don't have enough room for all of them. Some of the partial sides have some pretty big pieces left in them. Most are tans, browns, but there are a few creams and reddish ones. If anyone can use some let me know. I'd like to get $ 20.00 for a box. What I'll do is box it up in one of the long leather boxes and you pay the shipping. It will be PACKED! I won't send anything that doesn't have some decent sized pieces. You won't get a bunch of junk. Thanks.

post-10930-018293800 1315923391_thumb.jp

I'LL bite at least one Time. Send me an invoice "paypal" or give me you re-mail.

Kevin

I'LL bite at least one Time. Send me an invoice "paypal" or give me you re-mail.

Kevin

Here's my e-mail..... lisa@lwleather.com

Give me your address with zip code and I'll get a bunch boxed up and get the shipping price for you.

Thanks!!

While you are getting a price on the shipping for him could you possibly get a price on shipping one to me. I'll PM the details.

Thank you,

Kevin

Edited by Phatdaddy

Hey Kevin...But out... I answered first. LOL

Kevin

I think I need to put a inquiry in myself. Shipping to 24931?

I'll get another one boxed up and let you know. Thanks.

The one I have boxed up will be $ 24.96 for the shipping. I'm guessing it's 25-30 lbs. My hubby took it to the post office to get the rate but I didn't have him ask the weight... :)

If you want it, e-mail me at lisa@lwleather.com and we'll work out the Paypal or however you want to do it. Thanks.

The one I have boxed up will be $ 24.96 for the shipping. I'm guessing it's 25-30 lbs. My hubby took it to the post office to get the rate but I didn't have him ask the weight... :)

If you want it, e-mail me at lisa@lwleather.com and we'll work out the Paypal or however you want to do it. Thanks.

If you could let me know if you want it or not that would be great. I have someone else who wants this box if you don't Thanks!

Not sure where to post this.. I have a bunch of chap leather scraps that need to find a good home. I don't have enough room for all of them. Some of the partial sides have some pretty big pieces left in them. Most are tans, browns, but there are a few creams and reddish ones. If anyone can use some let me know. I'd like to get $ 20.00 for a box. What I'll do is box it up in one of the long leather boxes and you pay the shipping. It will be PACKED! I won't send anything that doesn't have some decent sized pieces. You won't get a bunch of junk. Thanks.

Thanks everybody, I'm cleaned out of scraps for now. I'll post again when I get overloaded again.