Sign in to follow this  
Bob

It's soooo HOT TODAY - 30F OR 90F

OH GOSH IT'S HOT AROUND HERE, WORKED OUTSIDE TODAY AND ALMOST MELTED. :P

I'M JUST NOT BIG ON DIRECT SUNLIGHT WHEN IT'S ESPECIALLY HOT.... I'D RATHER BE IN THE SHADE.

The forcast in Texas this weekend will be over 100f. :whatdoyouthink:

You should be so lucky! We woke up to a -1C frost this morning and the temperature hasnt got much more above 10C all day. I've given up on working in the shed and come inside to light the fire. We dont normally get frosts here until August and usually only one or two, tonight looks to be the third in a row. Global warming - yeah right!

Cheers

DJ

oh bob....keep out of the sun...it will fry your brain...lol.... 30C is sooooo mild.....we got to 45C last summer, thank god for air conditioning...on the other hand it is down to 15C now and it seems freezing to me!!!!

Oooh I suffer with you. Just above 30C is about the hottest temps we get here when it peaks during highsummer. I can't take it well and hide in the shades. Also has problems with sunrashes that is very itchy and nasty.

Hey Roo, in Sweden we have a saying..there are no bad weathers, just bad clothing. It rhimes in Swedish words, anyway the point is that when it gets too warm you just don't have any option, clothes off is not enough and it is used as a moodraiser during cold winterdays. -15C is not uncommon during winter here and it can drop down to below -25C in my area but with the global warming we have alot shorter and milder winters so typically for nowadays is that some winters are very mild and some more normal. The figures I listed here is for a more normal cold winter and not the ones that is just alot of rain and temps around 0C.

As you allready know 15C is shorts and tee for me, chill out my friend and think about what watertemps I take a swim in and you should start to feel warmer again;-)

Tom

thanks tom, sounds like the ice age, i cant even imagine something THAT cold...not really keen to find out!!!!

OH GOSH IT'S HOT AROUND HERE, WORKED OUTSIDE TODAY AND ALMOST MELTED. :P

I'M JUST NOT BIG ON DIRECT SUNLIGHT WHEN IT'S ESPECIALLY HOT.... I'D RATHER BE IN THE SHADE.

Yeah yesterday was a schorcher for this part of the woods. Im down here in WA and it got about 93f or so, not use to that lol.

Come visit me, Bob, in another month it will still be 100F at midnight, here.....it'll make you appreciate how it cools off at night, there.... :devil:

The heat around here is simply unbearable! It almost got up to 60 F the other day! Fortunately, it snowed the following day and cooled it back to 30 F. Today it's likely to get back into the 60's. I think I'm gonna die!!!