8thsinner

All Leather Working Books

I want to gather a list of all books, in or out of print, to do with leather working. I am aiming for a universal review section here.

This will take a few weeks to months but when it's finished I think it will be worth it.

If you have it don't offer a review just now, just list it in the following format.

Author - - - title - - - pages - - - isbn - - - content outline

Bruce Grant - - - Encyclopedia of rawhide and leather braiding - - - 528 - - - 0-87033-161-2 - - - Leather working

Tandy leather company - - - designs for leather belts - - - 34 - - - unknown isbn- - - Leather working

Jessie F.B. parkes & S.B. Judge - - - Leathercrafts - - - 131 - - - unknown isbn - - - leather working

david w morgan - - - whips and whip making - - - 132 - - - 0-87033-270-8 - - - whips and basic leather working

cliffard w ashley - - - the ashley book of knots - - - 620 - - - 0-571-09659-x - - - knots and braiding little mention of leather but relevent

Edited by 8thsinner

8th,

Take a look at openlibrary.org

Search by author or keyword

Johnny

There is a list of publications (many of which will be out of print) that appeared in the Sep/Oct 1991 issue of the LCSJ. I would scan it but I am sure "the journal" owns the copyrite. Just a "heads up" for those that have issues that go back that far.

"Lonesome Dove"

I don't care so much about books that no one here can directly review, My aim here was to catologue and organise reviews of books we collectively own.

I wish some of the leather gods would just put an end all be all bible together!

See my post from 21 Jan 2011.