Sign in to follow this  
ps0303

Fs: Used Cobra Class Iii Sewing Machine

Used Cobra III sewing machine. All put together and ready to sew.

The COBRA Class 3 will sew from 6 oz to 7/8" leather including skirting, all types of tack, bullet loops, chap leather, and everything in between with ease. Comes with many new features including our new style heavy duty multi-purpose presser feet. They are strong and compact, allowing you to sew in small areas easier than ever before!

The Cobra Class 3 comes complete with heavy duty pedestal stand on wheels, Digital DC Servo Motor, SR2 Heavy Duty Speed Reducer, extra needles, extra bobbins, thread, roller edge quide, tools, oil, and manuals and much more.

It has probably 10 hours on it if that.

One spool of white thread and one spool of black thread. I will also throw in some 6/7 leather and all of my tools. Not a lot of tools but enough to get someone started in leather working.

Asking $2100.00 + shipping. Remember it includes tools and the leather.

post-9784-022140000 1284390557_thumb.jpg

How old is this machine?

is this still for sale

thanks dan

Used Cobra III sewing machine. All put together and ready to sew.

The COBRA Class 3 will sew from 6 oz to 7/8" leather including skirting, all types of tack, bullet loops, chap leather, and everything in between with ease. Comes with many new features including our new style heavy duty multi-purpose presser feet. They are strong and compact, allowing you to sew in small areas easier than ever before!

The Cobra Class 3 comes complete with heavy duty pedestal stand on wheels, Digital DC Servo Motor, SR2 Heavy Duty Speed Reducer, extra needles, extra bobbins, thread, roller edge quide, tools, oil, and manuals and much more.

It has probably 10 hours on it if that.

One spool of white thread and one spool of black thread. I will also throw in some 6/7 leather and all of my tools. Not a lot of tools but enough to get someone started in leather working.

Asking $2100.00 + shipping. Remember it includes tools and the leather.

post-9784-022140000 1284390557_thumb.jpg