Sign in to follow this  
ChaChi

Couple of half-sheet notebooks

I finally got around to making a little notebook (for lack of a better word) for my wife. Every year about this time, she steals my 15 year old "Larry Mahan" book that I write all my orders in and uses it for her Christmas list. She likes to keep track of the gifts bought so far and the money spent and it makes it easy to know what we still have left to buy. But she takes my book to do this right when my business picks up. So I made her one just for "the list".

kimsbook2med.jpg kimsbookmed.jpg kimsbookbackmed.jpg

The other is a similar book I made for our engine company to use when collecting information at the scene like vin numbers, owners names and addresses, etc. We've been packing around a vinyl POS for years now that's been begging to be replaced.

engine3bookfront.JPGengine3bookrear.JPGengine3bookinside.JPG

post-5675-125934096378_thumb.jpg

post-5675-125934109267_thumb.jpg

post-5675-125934111283_thumb.jpg

post-5675-125934112518_thumb.jpg

post-5675-125934167826_thumb.jpg

post-5675-125934294581_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChaChi

Good looking work, nicely done with the paints (I assume those are acrylics). Best of all Im sure both of them are gonna see alot of use.

Good looking work, nicely done with the paints (I assume those are acrylics). Best of all Im sure both of them are gonna see alot of use.

Yeah, it's acrylic paint on the FD one but fiebings dye only on the Christmas one. Appreciate the compliments