Deraj828

Custom Nonstandard, Non-Maker Stamp

I know that custom stamping as a general topic has been covered in a couple dozen threads already. But it seems like nearly all of the suppliers mentioned in those threads only do (or only advertise doing) makers stamps, and the rest do variations on standard designs like really nice basket stamps.

What I'm looking for is a spoon stamp. Just a good old simple piece of silverware spoon that I can stamp about a dozen times each into about a hundred bracelets for a good cause, and then probably never use again. I've searched a few times, but any search query involving leather and spoons just brings back results for modeling spoons, not spoon stamps. And I'd happily try to make it myself as is often mentioned, but my hands are laughably unreliable right now, so it's just not that plausible.

Jeff Mosby / Grey Ghost has "sample graphics" on his site, though he doesn't say what they're for, so I'm guessing he does this sort of thing. Is he my best or only bet? Or do all the stamp makers do this sort of thing, and just don't advertise it as openly? (I think Infinity looked promising, too, but that's $160 right off the bat, and if this thing gets funded I have $300 for the entire project, so I can't really blow half of it on the stamp.)

spoon.jpg

post-19291-0-43442800-1393233301_thumb.j

Edited by Deraj828

Every stamp maker I have researched says custom stamps. To me your spoon stamp falls into that category, but to be 100% sure, give the suppliers a call and they can tell you if they can do it or not.

My guess is that it would be pretty easy for them to do, and since you are not going to use it after this project, I would think a Derlin stamp would be much cheaper, and I would only use Infinity stamps for something that I plan to use from here on out.

Karina

Edited by veedub3

Here are two makers on this board you can ask regarding the stamp, Embossingdiecompany, and Studio-N

Karina