Sign in to follow this  
Jomar

Hello! New Guy And New To Anything Leather...

Hi All!

I'm new in the forum and I'm also brand spankin'-green in any leather work. I started tinkering with leather for the first time about last week (3/21/11) and now could not stop messing around with it. I'm interested in making gun holsters and have been reading the basics. I'm looking forward to conversing with all of you here at leatherworker.

I know this is not the right forum, but where do you holster makers get your dummy guns? I've been looking around for a Blue Gun Colt 1911 Commander and I could not find any who has them in stock. I wanted to make one as a gift to my dad :(

Anyway, I just want to say hello!

Jomar

*oh I attached my amateur made holster, with a cheesy retention screw (that actually works hahaha) but hoping to improve as time goes by! :)

post-20643-066189900 1301689851_thumb.jp

Welcome to Leatherworker.net! We're glad you found us. Pull up a stool and stay a while.

You can find dummy guns at Ring's, and at Duncan's.

Welcome to Leatherworker.net! We're glad you found us. Pull up a stool and stay a while.

You can find dummy guns at Ring's, and at Duncan's.

Will do and thank you for the info on the Blue Gun :)

Hi All!

I know this is not the right forum, but where do you holster makers get your dummy guns? I've been looking around for a Blue Gun Colt 1911 Commander and I could not find any who has them in stock. I wanted to make one as a gift to my dad :(

http://www.tacticalproductsusa.com/. these guys can get you what you need. ask for Steve. I know the guy. im sure he can find it if he doesnt have it also. and your holster looks good.