sfcdan

2" inch basketweave embossing wheel

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if there's such a thing as a 2"inch basketweave embossing wheel, if so where can I get one. im looking for something like the ones used for sambrowne belts, thanks Daniel.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if there's such a thing as a 2"inch basketweave embossing wheel, if so where can I get one. im looking for something like the ones used for sambrowne belts, thanks Daniel.

Daniel,

I'm pretty sure Weaver sells one for their embossing machine, but you have to be a dealer with a tax number to order from them. Hidecrafter's might, but I'm not sure. The only problem with them is, while they will put a basketweave impression on a belt really quick, the pointed end of the belt will have the impression all the way off the end, rather than being edged around the point.

Mike

I don't think anyone makes a 2" I have a 1&1/2"

Mc Millan Tools in Missouri will build you an enbossing wheel and also make matching stamps for you so you can finish out the tips excetra to look proper by hand. greg

Thanks to all for the info. I contacted weaver and they will make a 2" inch wheel, but it's way out of my price range. I'm going to contact Mc Millan to get a price quote. thanks again, daniel