CustomDoug

Leather Board / Chip Board Of Leather ?

Does anyone know of a place that sells leatherboard? It's a product sometimes used by shoe makers. Sort of a particle board product composed of leather chips or strands and adhesives. thanks .

Doug C

Algeos has it in precut insoles they used to sell it in larger sizes but it doesn't look like they have it listed anymore they might be able to get it in for you though or tell you when you can get larger pieces of it. They have offices in Australia, UK and the US, I think the UK site is the main one http://www.algeos.com/

Yes Algeos was the one that I had found.. but I'd prefer it in sheets. If I can't find it listed elsewhere I may have to research them more. thanks.

Doug C

Thanks, I was hoping to get some sooner than later, so shipping from the UK is not ideal.. but it sure looks like what I'm after. Maybe they just don't use this stuff in the USA, opting for synthetics as usual ? I'll mark this company for later, thanks again.

Doug C