wind power

S-T Leather

Hi everyone,

Does anybod out there have any experience with S-T leather in St Louis?

I spoke to them today on the phone, while they were very helpful it was however a bit of a struggle communicating since english was not a primary language with the person on the other end of the phone.

I buy from a lot of various suppliers and one fellow was out of an item, so I thought I would give S-T a trial run.... I hope it will be a pleasant experience.

Any info would be helpful....if you have to be very candid about something just shoot me a PM :o)

Thanks

From the grump; I've purchased from them a couple of times, but only for harness needles (they have all sizes) and a couple of small items. They didn't mess up my order. Mike

Edited by katsass

I gave up on them.......got tired of the attitude.

I get ALL my lining leathers and spirit dyes from there, contact cement (their kidsksin makes a great looking liner - and strong - at LESS money than other suppliers charge for cheap junk).

I have a spreadsheet I just fill in with what I need and send in an email, never any problems. First order from them in1985, and never a problem.

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the imput!

Well I got my order pretty fast from S-T leather, it took about 4 days for a side of leather to come in, it was as they described no more, no less.

Will I give them some more business?

Probably so

I quit using them when I started getting sides of veg tan that smelled like a tom cat had marked it for me...