Sign in to follow this  
Alan Bell

Braiding Seminar Dfw

I'm trying to see who is really interested in attending a braiding seminar with Nate Wald and possibly others and what you would like to cover? The topics might help determine the location ( Dallas or Greenville ) for Nate to do it there may be a necessary minimum attendance number to make it worth his time. Serious responses please!

Vaya con Dios, Alan Bell

I sure learned alot from Nate in February when he came to California. I am interested but don't know if I could swing the travel or not. I wouldn't count on me for your numbers at this point but keep us posted on if this is comming together.

Alan: If you don't mind, I will put out a guild email to the masses and see if I can conjur up some more interest for you?

Thanks KingsX! Hope you can make it Mike! And Leatherpownder, EVERYBODY wishes they were closer to TEXAS!

oh man i would love to do that...do you have any potential dates in mind? with fuel prices i will have to save up for a trip.

EVERYBODY wishes they were closer to TEXAS!

Hey Hey lets not go and get CRAZY now! :evillaugh::gathering::rolleyes2::spoton:

Would this be a seminar for differnt levels of experience--rank beginner, moderate beginner,advanced???

Would need to get the details and then see if I could work out getting off both my jobs at the same time to be able to attend. If there are several from same area that want to car pool, maybe work-out with motel that would give discount prices if reserve so many rooms that might help with the cost. Just food for thought to make it to where hopefully more people could attend.

Keep me informed. Thanks

i live in El paso !!!!

i would be very interested let me know when the seminar is planned for. a weekd end would be great for me i can just drive down.

The price is $100/day for a sat. sun. Not sure when exactly. The format Nate likes is for everyone to bring a current project that way all levels get included and we work from where each of us are at improving from there. Lilpep, El Paso is my hometown! I might try to include a rawhide making and lace cutting session too. Maximum attendance for Nate is 12 so reservations are needed. I'll firm up a date and venue w/Nate in the next few days and let everybody know so we can start reserving spots.

Vaya con Dios, Alan

@Allen: I got one interest request so far to put on your list.......Aggiebraider.

Yeah I will probably go since its so close. I went to the one in Ca in Feb and learned a ton. There are a couple of other people that will probably go that were at the workshop in Ca that are from Texas and OK, so I will pass on the info to them as well. This is a really good opportunity for all levels of braiders because we all kind of just help each other and Nate irons out the big stuff that we were having trouble with. Hes a great guy to learn from and is a very good teacher.

CW

Alan

nice to hear your home town is El Paso, its great here i just moved back here after i did my time in the service. its great to be home. when you get the dates set let me know so i can plan to be over there.

Alan:

I've got another member that would like to be placed on your notification list.

I am very interested, Just don't make it too close to the New Mexico thing in Oct.

Regards,

Bill Parrie

e-mail: bparrie at bellsouth.net

Good luck