Sign in to follow this  
8thsinner

Getting A Loan

As primarily a braider I will be ordering lots of lacing stuff of course, but I would like to have my own cutter/splitter tool made, so can anyone recommend a mechanical engineer with the means to make a new system up? UK or europe is better as I want access and testing during production. (10 in one tool)

I am definately after a sewing machine, recommendations for a UK supplier would be great as all I can find in the UK are singers that now way look tough enough for belts and things I am wanting to do. I previously had a recommendation for a machine that can stitch with artificial sinew and I would like that still. But couldn't actually find it so any others would be nice.

I want a full setup on rivet pressing, snap studs, eyelets etc, Prevo have decent enough prices but I was hoping to find somewhere that sold the press and bits as a set...

The recent thread about having a Logo stamp made will do for our stamping needs.

I think I will be ordering some roo from springfield on the discounted special as I haven't much experience cutting roo.

I need punches in solid form but might get an al stohl set for portability.

I haven't listed everything I am wanting here but is there anything I might be forgetting, things that you maybe forgot about etc...