Sign in to follow this  
kennh

Consew 227R Cylinder Bed Machine $1250

I have for sale a Consew 227R complete setup with Servo motor and stand. Servo motor has built in 3 to 1 gear reduction so you can sew 1 stitch at a time very slow or speed up to 220SPM. Head is about 6 years old and made in Japan unlike the new ones which are made in China. Sevo motor is only a few months old. Everything is in excellent condition. I am selling it in order for me to buy a larger machine. I will not ship, located in Batavia IL. which is about 60 miles west of Chicago. You can call me with questions @ 630-669-2506 Thanks, Ken (I cannot get pictures to upload so if you send me your email address I can send you pictures.)

Edited by kennh

Looks like I was misinformed when I purchased the machine a few years ago, owner said it was a couple years old when he bought it new. It must be older than 6 years because it was made in Japan as stamp says on machine. I am told if it was made in Japan it has to be older than six years, I tried using serial # to find out age but did not find any info. Also I should clarify my statement about all new machines are made in China. I should have said the majority of new machines are made in China. Sorry for misinformation

Edited by kennh