rdb

My bookmarks so far

Hope this works, I will try to upload my leather bookmarks

Share and share alike.....

bookmarks.html

bookmarks.html

Mate. What a top idea. Well done and thanks.

Barra

:yes: Worked great. Thanks

Whew thats one long list, thanks btw for the link to my msn page, MtPockets AKA Jordan.

That will keep me busy for days.Thanks.Moon

Hey, Dave, why don't you tell everyone how you did that (uploaded your bookmark file)? Maybe other people would share theirs, too? I would have put mine up, except it's reeaaaaallllly long, and not very well organized. :(

Johanna

OK, I know I was born 100 years too late, but is anybody else going to admit to being as stupid as I am??? I clicked on that attachment expecting to be impressed by the skill rdb exhibited in making those "leather bookmarks". Alright, I'll shut up and go back in my cave...

Mike

Johannna, managing your bookmarks in Firefox is slightly difficult. So I "Exported", from the "Bookmarks/Organize your Bookmarks" tab, all my bookmarks from firefox into one big html file.

Then I took my html editor, and cut and paste the section about leather into it's own html file, then sent it up to you.

It's probably easier if you have some sort of organization to your bookmarks in the first place.

I'm hoping a few of you attempt this, because I think we all have things the others don't. Eventually it could lead to a massive database, or at least one Topic with a lot of resources. I've added at least 20 more sites to that list since I posted it.

Mike...you cracked me up...!!!!!

Mike you were not alone on that thought imagine my shock when a screen full of text showed up instead of nice mellow leather book marks,!

Yeah, I'm always doing stuff like that. You should have seen me trying to find the one with the guy carving the cats. I couldn't imagine how he could hold them still!

Mike

Great list of links here. Thanks for sharing.

12stones:

look here

http://leatherworker.net/

for more lists of leatherworker links, suppliers, guilds, tutorials and picture galleries, etc.

Semper Fi

Johanna