steadybrook

Wanted Used Foil Embosser

post-13698-0-18029900-1357143968_thumb.jpost-13698-0-56771800-1357144076_thumb.jpost-13698-0-05223100-1357144242_thumb.j

Is this what you are looking for ? It works good, I just don,t use it. $100 plus shipping------------Bill

Edited by lazyd

Yes I can use that. Do you accept paypal?

No, I'm not that high tech. A good personal check will do. Where are you located ??--------------Bill

Here is my Address. 303 Etter Rd.Mt.Uniacke, NS Canada. B0N1Z0 ph. 902-866-4055. I have a US account at my bank so I can send you a check. What is your address?

Are you a harness maker?

I don't call myself a harness maker or a saddle maker. Although I have repaired everything on a harness or a saddle. I call myself a saddle and harness repairman. As soon as I get to town, I will go to the Post Office and see what the shipping costs will be. Then I will send you a PM with my address and the amount. Thanks------------------Bill

Thanks. I have a ups account, ups will pick it up from you, if you like. Let me know either way, I have some harness hardware & harness tools I do not use, if you need anything let me know, I might have them kicking around here.I bought an old harness shop a few years ago. James Brown 902-866-4055

Bill , did you get some of the pictures I sent?

I can't believe I missed seeing this post. My wife is building hats and looking for the same type of hot foil embosser. Anyone out there have an extra they would part with?

James, I got the hardware you sent today. Please let me know when you get the embosser. I'm happy with what I got. As they said in the movie "Dances with Wolves "-------"Good Trade"-----------Thanks Again-------------Bill

Great glad you recieved the hardware, I will let you know when the embosser arrives. Thanks.

Hello Bill, Recieved the embosser today, no damage. Thanks. Pleasure doing business with you. If you are ever up this way drop by, well go for a sail !!

Hello Bill, Recieved the embosser today, no damage. Thanks. Pleasure doing business with you. If you are ever up this way drop by, well go for a sail !!

Glad you finally got it. I was beginning to worry. Hope it is what you thought it was. Thanks again !----------Bill