Sign in to follow this  
Reins Mom

Need Singer 111W120 Repair Manual

I have had my Singer 111w120 for quite a few years with no problems. The other day the timing belt broke. I purchased a new one and now am having a devil of a time getting the new one on. I would really like a manual. If I can't get one for this particular model I'm sure there is a manual for a model enough like it that would be helpful. Hope someone has some ideas. Thanks Pat

I have had my Singer 111w120 for quite a few years with no problems. The other day the timing belt broke. I purchased a new one and now am having a devil of a time getting the new one on. I would really like a manual. If I can't get one for this particular model I'm sure there is a manual for a model enough like it that would be helpful. Hope someone has some ideas. Thanks Pat

Not sure if you've got your timing belt on yet, but I know I have a manual at the factory. I could scan it for you if you want. I've replaced hundreds of timing belts and the 111's are pretty simple. You do have to pull the handwheel and bearing to slip it over the top shaft. There are timing marks on the top and bottom shafts so you get it timed right. Let me know!

Regards, Eric

http://parts.singerco.com/IPinstManuals/ You should be able to find the machine you need.