trugley

Embossing Machine Wanted

I am in need of a belt or strap embosser. I do not want a new or to expensive one. I am new to all this and want one to get started with a lower cost one and can get a better one after time. I will also need several diffrent wheels. Does anyone have or know where I can get one?

I found a old style Speedy Belt & Strap Embosser w/ Name Blank Adapter but the auction was over before i even found it. I was very intrested in that one but any good one will work. I included a pic of the one i was intrested in but again any good working one will do. If you have one please show pic and give price.

I Thank Everyone in advance for your help..

Emboser1.jpg

Emboser1.jpg

post-11132-1248797032_thumb.jpg

post-11132-1248797122_thumb.jpg

2 hours 15 min left http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:B:WNA:US:1123 not mine just ran across it. I do have one I was thinking of getting rid of, I paid 250.00 for the embosser & 60.00 per roll-only used it a couple of times. 250.00 + 240.00=490.00. Embosser & 4 rolls 450.00 with free shipping as long as it's in the States. I've seen them new for 399.00 and the rolls for 80.00 each.

Charlie

thanks, I have been watching that one for a few days now. I would prefer one in better condition and more rolls if possible.

I bought the one on ebay and should receive it soon.

Does anyone have or know where I can get extra rolls at a reasonable price?

Thanks

The best price for new ones, and also a large selection http://www.tippmannindustrial.com/index.ph...b5fbfca07488a3a

Charlie

thank you. Thats the first time i've seen prices when looking at tippmans website. Much appreciated.