Studio-N

The Pot Leaf Belt (From My First Embossing Roll)

I got the bugs worked out of making the embossing roll and rolled out this belt strip.

It made sense to dye it green and I've added a vintage Peace sign buckle. I'll be making up some

new embssing rolls as soon as I get some free time.

post-2828-0-70456800-1413483221_thumb.jp

post-2828-0-78947200-1413483229_thumb.jp

post-2828-0-72075100-1413483235_thumb.jp

post-2828-0-67961600-1413483398_thumb.jp

I know a few folks that would go nuts for that. Let me know if you ever decide to sell embossing rolls. I could use one like this, and have a few other ideas .....

Bill

I had this roller made a while back..potgunbelt_zps00594363.jpg

thanks Billybopp,

I'm waiting for some materials to come in that are of a better starting size. What I had on hand was 1 3/4" diameter which fits very tight on the Speedy embosser even with the table all the way down.

A 1 5/8 should work perfect and I won't have to stand there and hand turn these down to size. Unfortunately, I was told today there is about a 10 day wait before they will ship. After that I will start producing some.

But if you have some ideas, just let me know and I'll see what we can do for you.

After my CNC comes in, I may move to brass rollers but that's another learning curve for me.

Itch, that is a beautiful belt.

Both of those cannabis belts are spectacular! I really like your detailed leaf Itch, and I really like how yours is kind of like a simplified five leaf silhouette, Studio-N, and looks awesome in the green! I love em' both! Hey I've got a question, do you "tag" people on this forum if you want someone specific to see something? For example, @Itch ?

I've never done anything with an embossing roll, I'd like to someday, to do cool patterns quickly. But they're just a little bit WAY out of my price range! haha

sorry I don't know anything about the tagging part.

Compared to the Evil Empire, I'll probably be far more reasonable. just have to get past the learning curve first.

-nick