chrstn53

5/6 Ounce Horween Leather

Over the next couple of weeks I will be putting some custom blend Horween leather on ebay. I will be trying to put big and long pieces together so larger items can be made from it. I made a deal with a manufacture of fine bags and purses. The leather is a custom blend for this company and is very soft and smells wonderful. The weight is 5 to 6 ounces. This could be a good chance to work with some amazing high quality leather without a big investment. Here is a link to one of the listings, but I will be putting up many more lots and colors when time comes available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371037860641?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I purchased some tan 5-6 oz Chromexcel leather a few months back. The leather is outstanding. I made a few belts backed with 6 oz veg tanned leather and they are fantastic. I would be interested in some black or dark brown 5-6 oz chromexcel that is around 46" in length. I will keep an eye on your items.

do you have a picture of the piece in brown. Can you tell me the actual type of horween leather- Dublin, Essex, .......

The 7 ft brown piece already sold but I have a lot more I will be putting on hopefully this weekend. The leather I will be putting up for sale is a custom blend designed exclusively for his company but there is also a lot of latigo and some cordovan. I have about 30 or so near half hides of thick Horween Latigo that I might put up sale but i'm unsure about shipping it since its not something that rolls up easy. The cordovan I will be keeping all to myself.