Jimbob

Wanted...adler Shoe Patcher...

Looking for an Adler shoe patcher sewing machine...had one, got greedy and sold it....now I want one back and cant find one....only broken ones or outrages prize tags...

Short arm would be ok, sure cant afford one of them BIG LONG ones...haha...if it works good and looks decent I like to find one...thanks

James

I know of a couple older black ones.

I know of a couple older black ones.

Hmmmm, just read your lines now....where would these be located....I am interrested!!

James

I have an Adler 30-15 I am thinking about selling. Not sure on a price yet, but it is a nice older green unit that was being used when I got it. I played with it enough to realize it wont work for my holsters and its been sitting in the corner for the last 4 years.

It does not have a motor, or treadle, but does have the Adler treadle stand, just no treadle pedal. The frame was modified sometime in its life for an electric motor.

I thought about taking it to Sheridan in May and seeing if I could sell it there, but have been fishing for a good price on some other forum posts with no results.

I am located in Nebraska.

Daltonmasterson

I would be interrested, wonder how much you want for the machine head only....dont need no stand or motor,,,,planing on using handwheel only!!

Send me a PM or call me..thanks

276 690 five zero 8 four

thanks

James

Sorry JimBob. I didnt get the notification for the post for some reason. This one would be perfect for what you want regarding the hand wheel only. I will send you a pm.

DM

I have an Adler 30-1 for sale..fine machine, I'll get a photo tomorrow.If you live close to Memphis you'll have to pick it up.

this is the Adler I wish to sell. it is a fine Patch Machine, no problems with it..The Machine is in Memphis Tn. and I cannot box it up for shipping...post-1906-0-83085300-1376617461_thumb.jppost-1906-0-89114900-1376617499_thumb.jppost-1906-0-10395400-1376617534_thumb.jp Price is $800.00

Edited by Luke Hatley