This is made from 7/8 oz veg tan, the strap is Bison and of course the deer antler with the feather burned into it. I took a small ball-peen hammer and made the dimples. I am thrilled how it turned out and hope you all enjoy as well.

post-23486-0-75120700-1393418875_thumb.j

post-23486-0-49144500-1393418885_thumb.j

post-23486-0-35001700-1393418899_thumb.j

post-23486-0-31407400-1393418909_thumb.j

Nice work. Really like the antler closure, enjoy seeing something different :)

Pretty nice there Don! I really like the antler as well! Did you hand stitch that?

SWEET!!!!!!

Really like that.

Pretty nice there Don! I really like the antler as well! Did you hand stitch that?

Thank you Renee, yes all my work is done by hand. I had to many problems with machines and I like the fact that I can get the stitches deep into the leather and people are more drawn to handmade items from what I have experienced. Have you seen my other designs? Hope you continue to enjoy my work, I enjoy yours as well.

Thank you Renee, yes all my work is done by hand. I had to many problems with machines and I like the fact that I can get the stitches deep into the leather and people are more drawn to handmade items from what I have experienced. Have you seen my other designs? Hope you continue to enjoy my work, I enjoy yours as well.

Wow, really well done! I am always drawn to the handmade items.

I was up your way today at Tandy for an emergency leather run lol. Yes, I have seen some of your bag designs as well. Awesome!

Wow, really well done! I am always drawn to the handmade items.

I was up your way today at Tandy for an emergency leather run lol. Yes, I have seen some of your bag designs as well. Awesome!

Oh, that's cool, I live less than a mile from the store. They don't have a Tandy in Delaware? I thought they were in every state.

Nope :( I have to either drive about an hour to the Essex store, or close to two hours to the Allentown store. I guess they used to have one a few miles from me YEARS ago, but it has closed down. I have lived in DE for almost 5 years and it hasn't been here since I have lived here.