jlaudio29

Some Recent Work, Havnt Posted In A While.

Nothin to special, first are a couple pairs of horse hide holsters. i really like how the natural one came out, these where hard jacked, id prefer medium but we cant always get what we want.

103_2951-1.jpg

103_2955.jpg

103_2954.jpg

Next up is a new design i came up with. Other versions have been out for a while but ive had a few requests for such an item so this i what i came up with. Horizontal mag carrier(need to come up with a cooler name) One is black, and the other is black with Aligator inlay, this was my first ever inlay job.

103_2979.jpg

103_2978.jpg

103_2975.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

Ok and the last one is going to be an All leather Tuckable IWB, well its not all leather i say 98 percent!! the 2 front straps that hold the loops on are reinforced with small peices of kydex. Came out pretty good.

103_2995-2.jpg

103_2996.jpg

103_2999-1.jpg

103_2997.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nice work! That's a novel approach to the tuckable design, having the uprights be folded over from the bottom. Is the folded part stiff, or do they flop down?

Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated.

Woodandsteel - they are sorta stiff and sorta floppy. When i did the design i made a test peice to see how much space i needed to leave between the double layer for it to be able to fold over, after the backing piece for the front flap was burnished it made a little more gap then id like, so it added to a little flippy floppy, next time im going to put less space. I tried it one, its very comfortable. I didnt have my gun belt to try it with, so even with a regular belt it performed very well. If you want the pattern to try it out let me know, or feel free to make your own based off the design. I have another order for the same style holster except it will be fore a CW9 instead of a PM9 and it will have shark trim, so ill be sure to post the results of that.

Nice job on everything. I like that tuckable. It looks cool.