Deno

Modern Day Cow Boy

A friend of mine was out riding this summer and ran into an old gent along the road and stopped to see if he needed any help. He was fine, just taking a break. If you take a good look at his bike you might understand why. Old timer from up north, member of a Christan riding group, let him take a pic of his bike. Lots of leather, especially the SADDLE. Only a true Cow Boy could ride that thing for long distances. Just had to share this.

HONDOG-2.JPG

post-10736-125782477957_thumb.jpg

A friend of mine was out riding this summer and ran into an old gent along the road and stopped to see if he needed any help. He was fine, just taking a break. If you take a good look at his bike you might understand why. Old timer from up north, member of a Christan riding group, let him take a pic of his bike. Lots of leather, especially the SADDLE. Only a true Cow Boy could ride that thing for long distances. Just had to share this.

HONDOG-2.JPG

That's like something from Mad Max: Thunderdome ...

Funny you should show this picture though... I've been talking about dressing my Iron Steed with a Sheridan Style full dress setup. I even talked about making a "SADDLE" style seat for it.

This picture is definitely going in the "You aint gonna believe this :censored2: !" chronicles...

Thanks for sharing!

Troy

Now thats the way to travel across country.

"Old trail ride joins the new highway era"

yes sir, I like that